Orascom Construction and Engineering Co. (T) Ltd. is a Tanzanian Company dealing with civil works, building contractor, decorations, timber works and other related activities situated in Dar es salaam, Ruangwa-Lindi and Dodoma.
The Company has various vacant posts of which qualified Tanzanians are invited to apply.
STORE KEEPERS – 2 POSTS
- Ensure internal controls and procedures and safeguards as they relate to the Stores Department are complied with.
- Ensure proper authorization has been obtained for all material requisitions.
- Monitor the status of slow-moving stocks and ensure a Slow-Moving Stocks Report is circulated to Management
- Ensure that all purchase order requests are property documented and accounted for. completed and approved before a purchase order is prepared and the items are purchased.
- Supervise the day-to-day functions of the Receiving Clerk and ensure that all items received by the Company are property documented.
- Ensure that all storage areas are secure, clean and properly organized.
- Prepare Annual procurement plan of the Company.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish the required duties..
- Perform any additional duties as assigned by Superiors.
- Ensure Procurement System is well maintained and new users trained properly.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- College Diploma in Procurement
- Five (5) years experience
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Strategic, analytical and have solid business acumen
- Experience on importation/exportation process in Tanzania
Applications are to be addressed to:
The Managing Director,
Orascom Construction and Engineering Co. (T) Ltd,
01st Floor, Room No. 121,Pamba Rd/ Sokoine Drive,
Dar es salaam
Deadline for Submission is on 15th May, 2020