Stores Officer at Dangote November, 2022
- Physicals receive the material from cargo or consignment and to check with delivery note, with reference to purchase order.
- Liaise with Procurement Department in case of deviation in quantity or quality.
- Send intimation to the end user about the receipt of material and invite to visit Stores for material inspection.
- Make GRN in SAP for the received material.
- To coordinate with the user department to get the GRN approval.
- To put TAG to the material and to make entry of the receipt in the bin card.
- Shift material to the proper location.
- To make manual entry in excel for the received material, for quick access and supporting back up.
- To issue material to the user department against SAP reservation.
- To make physical check of the line balance of the items in bin, with reference to the reservation.
- To make PR in SAP for the stock out items.
- Make a minimum stock items list and follow up on it for replenishment.
- To post the reservation in SAP
- To make a manual entry in excel for the reservations.
- To receive the inspected material from the receipt section and place it in the proper bin.
- Plan for storage of material and update the bin card.
- Update the storage location in the SAP/ Excel.
- Conduct periodical inventory stock taking, making report, and reconciliation with books of account.
- Perform any other related job assigned by Head of Department or Senior Supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree of Procurement and Logistics Management/Advanced Diploma in Stores administration or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in stores/inventory/warehouse management field.
- Good working Attitude
- Working knowledge on SAP
- Good Decision making
- Teamwork experience
- Good computer knowledge (especial excel)
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development
CLICK HERE TO APPLY