The mission of DCMC Trust is to provide accessible and sustainable quality health care through a Tanzanian comprehensive health system which encompasses community-based prevention and primary, secondary and selected specialized and super-specialized care.
Dodoma Christian Medical Centre Trust (DCMC) Hospital located at Ntyuka Dodoma has served thousands of patients as a multispecialty hospital offering quality health care for the people of Central Tanzania and in collaboration with other stake holders and in line with the Government policies.
DCMC Trust is an equal opportunity employer offering stable and professional working environment with competitive remuneration and benefits.
DCMC Hospital invites qualified Tanzanians to fill in the following vacant positions
STORES OFFICER-1 POSITION
The incumbent is responsible for overseeing the ordering, storing, receiving and distributing processes of materials and supplies. S/he is responsible for controlling the flow of Materials, supplies and equipment, tracking and analysing inventory maintenance and developing protocols for loss mitigation. S/he will ensure that all inventory items are properly identified and readily accessible in accordance with the inventory cycle. The Incumbent will ensure efficient management of the movement and storage of goods and materials, including when to order and store goods to meet operational requirements
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCES:
- A bachelor’s degree in logistics, business, management, or similar discipline.
- Comprehensive knowledge and use of Electronic Hospital Management system
- Minimum 2 years of experience working at the hospital setting.
SKILLS AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking skills: To come up with revolutionary ideas for the institution’s growth and improvement of stores management
- Organization skills: Ability to organize schedules and inventories
- Problem solving skills
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent analytical skills to joggle several contending issues and come up with the best decisions
- Excellent logistical skills to be able to track movement of supplies from the supplier Ability to work under pressure and still maintain ideal disposition towards work
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR ALL POSTS:
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, email address, and reachable telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strengths of the information given in this advertisement.
- The title of the position applied for should be written in the subject of the application letter/e-mail and marked on the envelope
- Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates/ transcripts as follows:
- Postgraduate Degree First Degree/Advanced Diploma, Diploma/Certificates.
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates,
- Computer Certificates where applicable.
- Professional Certificates/Licenses from respective boards where applicable,
- One recent passport size picture and copy of birth certificate.
- Form IV and Form VI result slips are strictly not accepted. Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable work-related referees with their reliable contacts.
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed the date of the interview
Please send your applications to email@example.com
Also, Application letters can be POSTED or HAND DELIVERED to the Following address
P O Box 658
The deadline for submitting the application is 30 May 2023 04.00 p.m. (i.e., Deadline for receiving applications).