POSITION: Stores Supervisor
LOCATION : ARUSHA, MWANZA DAR ES SALAAM
REPORT TO: COUNTRY MANAGER, ACCOUNTANT, INTERNAL AUDITORS AND MANAGEMENT.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing stock control and inventory checks.
- Financial monitoring by ensuring all the customer debts are collected on a timely basis.
- Ensure all expenditures are accounted for and the relevant receipts or documents are attached.
- Receive sales reports from the different sales teams, verify information and carry out correctness and accuracy.
- Prepare sales distribution lists on a timely basis.
- Submit weekly reports as required.
- Carry out stock movement and reports should be submitted to the internal auditors on a weekly basis.
- Documentation of all records and reports for prepare record keeping.
- Proper handling of all customers on a timely basis.
- Contribute to team effort by executing other related activities that may be assigned by management.
How to Apply:
Kindly send your CV and application to [email protected] only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.