About the company
GAPP Logistics is a completely new breed of construction, engineering and logistics company perfectly suited to this rapidly-changing landscape. We are committed to provide a 360-degree integrated services while putting our customers at the core. Our people embody the GAPP Logistics Spirit to explore, discover, experience and creativity.
Structural/Civil Engineers: 01 Position
- Must be registered with professional bodies
- Holder of a degree or equivalent
- Experience in Structural/Civil Engineering projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills
- Complete knowledge of relevant legislation.
How to Apply:
Please ensure that you mention www.mabumbe.com as the source of this job advertisement.
The deadline for submitting the application is 25 October 2022.
Forward your CV, copies of certificates and Cover Letter to [email protected] not later than 14 days from the date of this advertisement. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Work station will be at our head office Arusha, Arusha residents are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.