Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company and WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
SUPPLIES OFFICER (WAREHOUSE) – 2 POSITIONS:
He or She will be reporting to Procurement and Supplies Manager.
Description of Duties:
- To oversee the issuing of requested goods/materials;
- Responsible for fuel, office consumables, spares parts and other procured and delivered materials;
- Receive requisitions regarding to stores and approve issues;
- To ensure accuracy of daily issuing reports before filling;
- Ensure store records are updated properly and timely on daily, weekly and quarterly basis;
- To collect all received and accepted stock materials from receiving bay;
- To initiate replenishment process of the stock materials as per established re-order points;
- To prepare special stock adjustment sheets to correct stock discrepancies;
- To update store’s locations when deemed necessary;
- To ensure proper key management for respective stores;
- To maintain the stores;
- To oversee receiving of all incoming materials;
- To communicate with the procurement section regarding the status of expected deliveries;
- To receive all necessary receiving documents from Procurement Section and making arrangement for proper receiving and material handling;
- To make follow-up on the inspections of the received batches of materials;
- To review the daily receiving reports before filing;
- To prepare delivery discrepancy/damage reports;
- To review receiving and acceptance reports before sending them for payment;
- To arrange for goods to be returned to supplier; and
- To carry out any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Holder of a Degree/Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supplies, Material Management or any other related related equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
Must have served in a relevant field for atleast three (3) years and must be Computer literate.
General condition: all applicants should have accomplished Secondary School Education and possess an Ordinary Certificate or an Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent and should not be above 45 years of age.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. Only shortlisted and successfully interviewed candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.0 BOX 1079,
The deadline for submitting the application is 14 November 2022.