Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is in the process of revamping its operations and has introduced new equipment to its fleet as part of implementation of its five years Corporate Strategic Plan (2017/2018-2021/2022. In line with this expansion, the Company is also making some reforms in Engineering and Maintenance section to accommodate the business needs. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following positions: –
TECHNICAL DATA ASSISTANT (1 POST)
The following are the qualifications for aspired candidates: –
- Must have Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance or Engineering or Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication; OR
- Ordinary Diploma in Library and Archive or Records Management or its equivalent with one year of practical working experience;
- Training on airline documentation and data keeping and knowledge of aircraft maintenance activities will be an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To keep all aircraft and component records under supervision.
- To assist in managing and monitoring aircraft component data software.
- To assist in recording accurately all Log books and associated data of the aircraft, aircraft components and other items as specified in the aircraft maintenance program.
- Assisting in maintaining and preserving aircraft maintenance records and data.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Five (5) years contract and attractive remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Salary Scales and Incentive Scheme.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following:-
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including Secondary School), other relevant certificates and licenses. (Tanzanian applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities, i.e. Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council (NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Copy of birth certificate, passport or Citizen Identity Card
- Names and addresses of at least two reachable referees
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Applicants from the Public Service should channel their requests through their current employers
Note: – Misrepresentation of facts and qualifications during application shall warrant legal consequences.
Application letters should reach the undersigned within 14 working days from the first date of this announcement: –
MANAGING DIRECTOR &CEO,
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM
DATE ISSUED: 06.11.2020
The deadline for submitting the application is 20 November 2020