SECTION I – INVITATION:
Tender No. 01/NCA-T/MuS/2020 FOR HYDROGEOLOGICAL SURVEY (THREE VES)
AND DRILLING OF SIX PRODUCTIVE BOREHOLES WITHIN THE DISTRICT OF
HANANG’ AND MBULU IN MANYARA REGION – MAY TO JUNE 2020.
- Norwegian Church Aid (NCA) is a Norwegian non-governmental and development organization working to promote Social Justice, Human Rights and Economic Justice for poor communities. The NCA has its foundations based in a congregation of churches in Norway, whose efforts are dedicated towards eradicating poverty, its causes and social deprivation. In Tanzania, NCA works with poor communities and local partners in 36 districts.
- NCA – MuS Project in Tanzania invites electronic bids from eligible and qualified registered Contractors for undertaking hydrogeological survey (Three VES) and later drilling of six productive boreholes within selected villages of Hanang’ and Mbulu district.
- Bidding will be conducted through electronic procedures due to this period of uncertainty with COVID-19 pandemic and to be opened to eligible registered Bidders and will be conducted as per NCA Procurement Policy.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from NCA Tanzania procurement committee, Email: [email protected] from 08:30am to 16:30pm on Monday to Friday inclusive except on public holidays.
- Qualification requirements include legal status i.e. CRB registration categories for Specialist Contractor in drilling Works, should have qualified and experienced key personnel for administration and execution of the contract, proposed sub-contractors and firms involved (if any) and sound financial status of the bidder(s)
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are sorry that we are not accept hard copy of tender documents, therefore all bids should be scanned in one original document in PDF format and send to [email protected] and shall be submitted at or before Friday 15th May 2020 at 16:00 pm Tanzanian local time. Late bids, incomplete of bids, hard copy bid, bid not received in the email, and not read out through digital meeting will be rejected. To avoid public social distancing and no physical meeting involving more than 10 people all bids will be opened electronically through digital meeting on Monday 18th May 2020 by NCA Procurement Committee for read out and evaluation exercise.
- A complete set of electronic bidding documents in English and additional sets may be purchased by any interested bidder on contact given under paragraph 4 above and upon confirmation of payment of a non-refundable fee of Tshs 100,000.00 (Tanzanian Shillings One Hundred Thousand Only), payable to Standard Chartered Bank, Branch: Shoppers Plaza, Account name: Norwegian Church Aid, Account number: 0102060383200, Swift Code: SCBLTZTX, NCA will send a complete set of electronic tender document to your email.
- All bids shall be accompanied by a bid securing declaration form in the format provided in the tender documents
- The NCA is not bound/Obligated to accept the lowest/Highest bid or any of the bids
- All bids must attach detailed CVs for technical and non- technical team, list of equipment’s you have, list of all activity you have carryout for the past five years to date and legal certificates including bank statements
- A financial bank statement of the company with official document proving that the person signing on behalf of the Drilling company is duly authorised to do so, scanned of original documents defining the constitution or legal status, place of registration, and principal, place of business
- The minimum required annual volume of drilling work for the successful Bidder in any of the last 5 years shall be Tshs 200,000,000.00
- Experience as prime contractor in the drilling work of at least one project of a nature and complexity equivalent to the Works the last 5 years or the period stated in a) above (to comply with this requirement, works cited should be at least 70 percent complete)
- The essential equipment to be made available for the Contract by the successful Bidder (proposals for timely acquisition or own, lease, hire, etc) shall be atleast one unit of complete driling rig
- A Site Manager with 5 years’ experience in works of an equivalent nature and volume and list of key personnel.
- Evidence of adequate working capital for this contract, Information regarding litigation, current and any other material and information which should be provided and made known to the contracting authority.
Be cautious: Never pay for securing a job: No Real employer seeks any fee from a job-seeker at any stage of the hiring process. MABUMBE does not charge candidates for job applications or job offers. Mabumbe.com is committed to ensuring that all job ads on our site are for legitimate job opportunities. Report any employer asking Money from you.
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts!