CONSTRUCTION OFTWO INCLUSIVE GIRL’STOILET FACILITY WITH SPECIAL CHANGING
ROOM AND INSTALLED RAINWATER HARVESTING TANK AT NYAMOMBARA PRIMARY
SCHOOL (NYANUNGU WARD) IN TARIME DISTRICT COUNCIL (LOTI)
RIGICHA PRIMARY SCHOOL (RIGICHA WARD) IN SERENGETI DISTRICT COUNCIL (LOT2)
- Right To Play has received funds/budget for financial year 2024 and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of these funds to cover eligible payments under the contract for Construction of two inclusive girl’s toilet facility with special changing room and installed rainwater harvesting tank at Nyamombara Primary School (Nyanungu Ward) in Tarime District Council (Lot 1). Tender No. RTP/2024/W/001 and Rigicha Primary School (Rigicha Ward) in Serengeti District Council (Lot 2). Tender No. RTP/2024/W/001
- Right To Play now invites sealed tenders from eligible National Contractor registered as Building Contractors registered in Class VII and above registered by Contractor’s registration board (CRB) for construction works as follows.
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 and are open to national Tenderers only as defined in the Regulations unless otherwise stated in the Tender Data Sheet.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information at Right to Play Tanzania through email Tzprocurement@righttoplay.com from 00 am to 17.00 pm on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
- A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English soft copy will be sent to interested bidder upon submission of a written application to the email address given under paragraph 4 above.
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security declaration in the format provided in the Tendering Documents.
- All Tenders in one original plus two copies properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be addressed to Right to Play Tanzania, P.O. Box 79701, Dar es salaam, hand delivery is also acceptable at Right to Play Tanzania Dar es salaam office at or before Day of Thursday 21st February 2024 at 11:00am and the tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Right to Play Conference Hall on 21st February 2024.
- The soft copy of tender document will be sent to interested Tenderers through our email address Tzprocurement@righttoplay. com
RIGHT TO PLAY TANZANIA
Go to our Homepage To Get Relevant Information.