GROWING WHAT MATTERS STARTS WITH YOU
Corteva Agriscience™, the world’s first dedicated agriculture start-up, serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/ participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what’s right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team
- Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the world’s growing need for food
- Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment
- Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader
TERRITORY SALES REPRESENTATIVE
The Territory Sales Representative (TSR) is responsible for the overall development and management of a sales territory to achieve annual sales plans. Successful candidate will be responsible for selling and servicing Seeds or Crop Protection products and will continually develop a customer network directly, or a business partner network to jointly target customers who possess a long-term sustainable business.
- Responsible to recruit, train, develop and motivate a customer network within the territory aimed at increasing/retaining sales volume
- Manage current customers and achieve sales goals in the assigned territory in support of the business strategy and marketing plan
- Build and continually develop an engaged customer and business partner network.
- Actively engage the rest of selling team including agronomy, market developers, and account management to identify and satisfy dealer and grower needs.
- Implement the go-to market strategy at the dealer level.
- Manage quality orders aligned to a customer, control returns.
- Work collaboratively with business partners, agronomists and account managers to team sell and deliver value
- Professionally conduct meetings with key customers and dealers
- Effectively and proactively manage customer /farmers service calls and/or complaints
- Manage expense budgets and marketing programs with fiduciary and ethical responsibility
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Agriculture (Crop science)/Agronomy
- Relevant sales/marketing Qualification will be added advantage
- 3- 5years + experience in marketing & sales of seed
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Broad knowledge of seed market segmentation
- Strong overall agronomy knowledge of both field crops
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and Team player
- Competency in safety risk management
- Ability to work long hours
- Ability to work independently
Interested applicant can apply using the web link https://corteva.taleo.net/careersection/gbl1/jobdetail.ftl?job=SAL00004450
Closing date: Within 14 days starting from the date posted on this newspaper.
Growing What Matters Starts With You… What Can We Offer To Help You Grow?
- Opportunity to be part of a global industry leader working to discover solutions to the most pressing agricultural challenges of our time
- Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences
- Opportunities for international rotations and relocation that will expand your global view and cultural experience
- Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered
- Dedicated and customized resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertise and personal perspectives.
- Joining us is a natural opportunity to strengthen your professional network through valuable relationships.
- Support the health and well-being of every employee by offering world-class benefits, meaningful work and competitive salary
- Performance driven culture with a strong focus on speed, efficiency and agility