ISW GROUP LIMITED incorporated in Tanzania specialize in importation and distribution of invitro diagnostics, chemicals, cosmetics, education science laboratory apparatus and equipment, dental equipment and consumables, hospital equipment, medical device, histopathology and life science and surgical instrument.
Now ISW Group Ltd invite dedicated, competent, trustworthy and result oriented candidates to fill the following vacancies.
Territory Sales Representative TSR -(11) Reporting to CEO
Our company is looking for territory sales representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals within the following territories: Mwanza, Dodoma, Tabora, Singida, Arusha, Kilimanjaro, Mbeya, Ruvuma, Dar es Salaam and Zanzibar.
Territory Sales Representative Job Responsibilities will include the following
- Acting as point of contact for existing and potential customers within assigned territory.
- Identifying business opportunities and challenges
- Generating leads against our competitor.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating, close deals and handle complains.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly report.
- Giving sales presentation to a range of prospective customers
- Understanding and promoting company products.
- Visit customers to evaluate needs and any complaints
- Update from time to time customers information in order to keep track of company customers.
- Selling products and using solid arguments to prospective customers.
- Perform cost- benefit analyzes of existing and potential customer.
- Maintain positive business relationship to ensure future sales.
- Gather feedback from customers and share to management.
- Discovering and pursuing new sales prospects.
- Work closely with sales people and other internal teams to meet to meet individual and group sales quotas.
Candidate Qualification, Skills and Key Competencies.
- Graduate Bachelor Degree/diploma in sales, marketing, business administration, laboratory, dental, molecular biology, orthopaedist, histopathologists, dermatologist.
- Also Graduate Bachelor of science with education will be considered.
- Understanding of sales process and dynamics.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, time management skills
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Able to work comfortable in fast paced environment
- Competency in microsoft application including word, excel and outlook
- Work accurately under pressure and meet set deadlines
- Negitiation skills
- Experience in related field is added advantage
- Ready to work any part of the country
- Computer literate
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements should submit their– CV and cover letter by email to [email protected] indicating the region of interest.
ISW Group Ltd,
Corporate Business Office,
Plot No.13-15 JBlock M, Kijitonyanra,
Baganroyo Road, Dar es Salaam,
The deadline for submitting the application is 30 January 2023.
- Total Jobs 5 Jobs
- Location Dar es Salaam