Administrate information of service to distributors and sales areas.
- Generate official report of daily sales.
- Elaborate report of inventory.
- Solve problems about kits and cards.
- Report on movements of inventory for sales.
- Maintain Prepaid customers data base up dated.
- Provide data of sales of distributors.
- Plan kits
sales and ask for its preparation.
- Provide data for sale from supervisors and free agents.
- Suggest sales quotes.
- Provide support to elaborate sales area budget.
- Generate charge of cards report by radio-base.
- Generate selling in and selling out report.
- Report new entry customers.
- Receive and report signal problems.
- Block lost or stolen reported Prepaid cards.
- Act as backup for assigned position
- Be available on mobile phone 24 hours
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, B-Com, Engineering or related field
- Exceptional service and results orientation.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Excellent self-organization and self-direction in performance of tasks, including time management skills
- Ability to manage priorities
This position is open to people: