Analyzing dealers accounts to ensure posting is done on daily basis, all differences are cleared on time and ensure smooth flow of cash.
Dealers Sales processing
- Ensure that, ALL orders are timely processed and released.
- Ensure that we have relevant documentations before orders are invoiced and dispatched.
- Ensuring that, all posting of sales in the accounting system is automated and in case of manual posting we should take it
up with the service delivery.
Dealer’s ageing preparation and review
- Ensuring that all the sales and receipts are posted before extracting the ageing report.
- Performing proper allocation of the settlements
- Follow up of the disputed invoices and delayed payments with Dealers and territory Managers in case of credit sales.
- Provision for bad debts as per policy.
VAT reports preparations
- Preparing output VAT reconciliations before 20th of the following month
- .Preparing Dealer’s Input VAT report and ensure that we have all the invoices before we do order dispatch.
Internal Controls Compliance
- Ensuring effective executions of controls around sales process as per ICE
- Putting in place supplementary controls as you may find necessary to ensure proper end to end sales process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, business, related field or equivalent experience required
- Have or in process of acquiring professional qualification (ACCA, CPA, CIMA or equivalent).
- Masters is an added advantage.
- 3+yrs work experience in the field of Accounting
- Strong working knowledge of financial systems and the ability to extract/apply information for business advantage
- Proven experience with Excel / MS Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to a wide range of stakeholders, both internal and
- Confident self-starter with positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlinesProblem solver who works well independently
This position is open to people: