Assistant Procurement Specialist
Responsible for all the purchases for the company by either respecting the MIC procedures or by involving PIR/global procurement
team at the head office
- Ensure that all suppliers used, are on the approved suppliers register.
- All new suppliers have to be pre-approved by SCM or Procurement Manager responsible.
- To ensure that there is a continuous, cost effective and efficient procurement process of goods and services for the
- Ensure proper purchase orders (PO) are issued in accordance with the type procurement (capital expenditure must be supported by an approved car ).
- Maintain a proper filling and monthly tracking system on the status of all PO and contracts issued and updates
to the respective heads of departments.
- Participate in the preparation of monthly reports, commitments and cost analysis reports, as well as Sarbanes- Oxley monthly closing and audit tasks.
- Perform other duties and projects as required or assigned.
- Assist on relevant sox controls under processes 6,14, and 23 for transaction level controlsP6 Purchase & pay for assets &
expensesP14 Cash disbursementsP23 Estimate commitments & contingencies
- Engineering, Business Administration, and/or related careers1-2 years in Procurement and/or working on Category related positions (e.g. IT / Factory)
- People management
- Excellent in oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated stable proven Planning skills.
- Independent and with good work attitude with high level of integrity