Administration Assistant, Factory (Technical& IT)
To provide administrative Support to Technical and Information Technology Services
team, undertaking clerical tasks such filling, making phone calls, fact check of invoice accuracy, handling mail and basic accounting.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports, Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Raise Requisitions on IPOS, Biz Flow/Case wise for Technical and IT provide updates to stakeholders on the progress.
- Point of Contact for all Access request for Managed Service Contractors Access request to comply with our physical security request.
- Raise all Travel Authorization requests, Cash Advanced and Retirements for Technical and IT teams on IPOS Expense on time and follow up signatories to ensure Cash received on time and Accommodations made in advanced.
- Receiving supporting Documents from all stake holders and do GRN for Technical and IT completed Projects.
- Reviewing the Change Request raised in the Case wise and follow up with the CR requester to make sure that they are closed as per the activity plan.
- Support on the documentation and necessary signatures are obtained for all the new sites request, sites upgrade involving Tigo and Helios Tower Africa.
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws.Develop and maintain a filing system, Order office supplies any other Job assigned by Supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Basic Knowledge in MS Office, (MS word and Excel)Purchasing System (IPOS, ERP, Advance Inquiry and SUN)
- Proven experience, in office management and record keeping
- Familiarity with Basic Accounting, Bookkeeping and Record keeping
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and summary reporting
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Accuracy, well organized and attention to detail
- Certificate in Accounting, Procurement, commerce or Business Administration
- Degree in Business Administration.3 plus years’ work experience in similar Position
- Excellent in oral and written communication skills
- Ability to read and understand and prepare formal documents
- Able to manage and plan own workload, Self-Organized and team Player
- Works well under pressure
- Quick leaner in technical and finance related
This position is open to people: