Ref. No. C. AB/322/338/02/05
The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS), is an Agency under the Ministry of Works and Transport which is responsible for the Development and Maintenance of the Trunk and Regional Roads Network in Tanzania Mainland. Apart from this, it is also responsible in conducting Axle Load Control Operations and Airport Construction. The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) for and on behalf of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania entered into a Contract for the Upgrading of Itigi Township Roads (10km). The duration of Construction Supervision and Defects Liability Period is 18 months.
The Regional Manager’s office TANROADS – Singida, on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS intends to recruit qualified and competent Staff to fill the following vacant posts on contracts bases within the Region. Successful applicants must be ready to work for considerable lengths of time in Singida Region within the project area if situation warrant.
POSITION TITTLE: TOPOGRAPHICAL SURVEYOR (1 POST)
The Topographical Surveyor shall be fully responsible for conducting and supervising the survey team. He/She will be responsible for planning of the fieldwork, select known survey reference points, and determine the precise location of important features in the survey area. He/she shall be responsible for searching legal records, look for evidence of previous references survey points (geodetic reference points and national bench marks) and analyse the data to determine the location of boundary lines and record the results of the survey, verify the accuracy of data, and prepare plans, maps and reports.
The Topographical Surveyor shall be a holder of Advance Diploma in Land Surveying or equivalent. He/She must be registered as a Land Surveyor. He/she must have at least six (6) years of cumulative experience related to Land surveying activities. He/she must have served as a Topographical Surveyor on at least two (2) projects of similar magnitude and complexity within the last 6 years. Knowledge in computer applications and fluency in written and spoken English are mandatory.
- Applicants must attach an up – to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates;
- Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificate;
- Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth certificate;
- Submission of the following documents is strictly not acceptable; –
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts
- An applicant should indicate three relevant referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary, Advanced level or univer- sities/colleges should be authenticated by the National respective organs (NECTA, NACTE or TCU).
- A signed APPLICATION LETTER should either be in Swahili or English.
- ANY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED
- Only short listed candidates will be informed for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will render to necessitate legal action;
ALL APPLICATION MUST BE CHANNELLED THROUGH THE ADDRESS INDICATED BELOW
Tanzania National Roads Agency,
P.O. Box 6,
Deadline for application is Friday, 13th May, 2022;
- Total Jobs 289 Jobs
- Location Dar es Salaam