Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company and WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
TRUCK DRIVERS – 5 POSITIONS:
He/she will be reporting to Transport/ Logistics Officer.
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers;
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance;
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules;
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometers spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts;
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures;
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions;
- Collect and verify delivery instructions;
- Report defects, accidents or violations; and
- Perform any other lawful duties as will be assigned by his or her supervisor.
Certificate of Truck Driving course from accredited training Institution preferably the National Institute of Transportation (NIT); relevant and valid driving licence;
More than three (3) years proven work experience as a Truck Driver; Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software like application of GPS etc. Attractive salaries and other fringe benefits for the above vacancies will be paid in accordance to the Company’s Salary Structure and other related manuals.
General condition: all applicants should have accomplished Secondary School Education and possess an Ordinary Certificate or an Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent and should not be above 45 years of age.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. Only shortlisted and successfully interviewed candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.0 BOX 1079,
The deadline for submitting the application is 14 November 2022.