Reporting to: Maintenance Supervisor – Workshop & Services
- Perform professional turning, milling as well as operation of other workshop machines and ensuring their availability.
- Perform professional turning, milling and operating workshop machines as instructed.
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times.
- Work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Check all workshop machines, equipment and tools and report problems/repair as necessary.
- Ultimate responsible for safe working practices especially at areas of responsibility.
- Environment: Ensure environmental procedures are complied with, identify, and manage the environmental aspects and impacts in his/her area and instil environmental awareness culture in his/her area.
- Any other duties as may be assigned Line Management.
- Full Technician Certificate (FTC) in Mechanical Engineering/Ordinary Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Knowledge and Specific Experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in workshop machines and equipment
- Knowledge of workshop machines, equipment, and tools, including their operations, repair, and service
- Good on fault finding
- Able to plan own activities
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Able to take and follow instructions
- Good understanding of dimensioning tools
Tanga Cement Plc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Salary and Benefits
Tanga Cement offers attractive salary and benefits in line with the candidate’s qualifications, skills, and experience.
How to Apply –
Send your CV and copies of relevant certificates by email to [email protected], on or before 10th June 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Total Jobs 19 Jobs
- Location Tanga