The Abdulrahman Al-Sumait University (SUMAIT University) was built on the foundation of the former University College of Education Zanzibar (CEZ) established in 1998 by a Kuwait based charity organization, Direct Aid. As part of our expansion programme, SUMAIT University invites qualified Tanzanians and non Tanzanians to fill various academic and administrative vacant posts as follows:
Job title: Tutor in Accountancy
Duty station: SUMAIT University
Reporting to: Director, Centre for Professional and Continuing Education
Roles & Responsibilities
- To teach Diploma and Certificates students
- To conduct seminars and Tutorials
- Any other duties as may be assigned or directed by
Knowledge, skills and abilities required
- Bachelor degree in Accounting with good GPA or equivalent qualifications in the same discipline.
- Those with CBET certificate are encouraged to apply
- Two years of experience teaching in vocational training programs
Mode of Application
Applicants should submit their applications supported by detailed Curriculum Vitae (C.V.), certified copies of their certificates, names and addresses of three non-relative referees who can be contacted for references.
Salary and Remunerations
SUMAIT University offers very attractive salary and remunerations according to the University’s Salary Scales.
Hand delivered application should reach Sumait University, Chukwani Street Zanzibar not later than 3:30hrs on 31 January, 2020. Or you can send your application through: Applications should be addressed to:
P.O. Box 1933,
Email at: [email protected]