BLUE NILE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
An upcoming college in Arusha invites applications from suitable candidates with relevant qualifications and experience to apply for the following vacant positions to its Diploma and Certificate programmes in CLINICAL MEDICINE, NURSING AND MIDWIFERY, MEDICAL LABOROTORY SCIENCE, PHARMACY and COMPUTER SCIENCE.
Tutors (16 Posts)
- Doctor of Medicine degree (4 posts)
- Bachelor degree in Nursing and Midwifery (4 posts)
- Bachelor degree in Medical Laboratory Sciences (4 posts)
- Bachelor degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences (4 posts)
- Successful candidates will join our new institute in Arusha (Kisongo) where they will be engaged with teaching Certificate and Diploma level courses;
- The above positions are for qualified Tanzanian, registered and recognized by relevant professional bodies;
- Candidates who previously underwent Diploma studies are highly encouraged to apply;
- The Employer is equal opportunity sensitive and hence women are also encouraged to apply;
- Senior applicants with leadership experience may be considered for managerial positions.
Mode of applications:
Qualifying candidates should to submit their applications accompanied with most recent passport sized-photograph, curriculum vitae, academic transcripts and copies of academic certificates with names of three referees together with their contact address and any other relevant document portraying their competence in the field. Interviews for shortlisted applicants will be arranged and the dates will be communicated to them
Apply before 15th February 2020 by sending an email with relevant attachments to [email protected]
P.O. BOX 11007, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, East Africa.
Telephone: +255 686 312 801
Email: [email protected]