The Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited (KLICL) previously known as Karanga Leather Industries Company Limited is established as a Joint Venture company between PSSSF and Tanzania Prisons Service through its Company known as Prisons Corporation Sole. The Company was established on 17th May 2017 to undertake development and operate leather industries in Karanga area, Moshi Municipality.
You can use this page to view available positions and apply for a job once you find a position that interests you.
KLICL intends to hire qualified, energetic, dynamic and proactive Tanzanian to fill the position that exists in the organization structure.
JOB TITLE: UTILITIES OPERATOR 1 POSITION
REQUIRED ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND WORKING EXPERIENCES
The Utilities Operator should be a holder of Diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering with at least two years work experience in the field of operation of pressure vessel , Pipe fitting, boiler, compressors, generators, pumps and other utility resources in manufacturing industries
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
a) Operate utilities’ facilities according to recommended operating instructions and procedures
b) Participate in machine maintenance and overhauling of utilities equipment
c) Maintain the required control measures in order to ensure a safe working environment.
d) Perform on- call duties as assigned
e) Work regular flexible schedules, which may include evenings, weekends and holidays
f) Install, read, hydrant test, maintain and repair water and electricity meters, as per distribution
g) Establish and maintain effective work relations with other service providers such as TANESCO, MUWSA, etc
h) Ensure proper safety practices are adhered to by all operators
j) Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
All positions carries attractive package commensurate with one’s qualification and experience
MODE OF APLLICATION
Interested applicants are required to provide detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic certificates as follows:
- Form IV/VI National Examination Certificate.
- Degree/ Advanced Diploma Certificates.
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective registration or regulatory bodies (where applicable),
- Birth certificate,
- Certificates from foreign Examination bodies or ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by the National Examination council of Tanzania
- Professional Certificates from foreign Universities or other training Institutions should be verified by the Tanzanian Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- Certificates not certified and provisional statement of results will not be accepted.
- Applicants should indicate 3 work related referees with their reliable contacts.
Application should be submitted either by post or hand delivered to the following address not later than 4th October 2020.
Application should be submitted to the following address by post or hand to:
Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited,
Plot 581, Block LLL,
Moshi – Arusha Road
P.O. Box 74,
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview.