Various Jobs (Ajira Jeshi La Polisi, Nafasi za kazi Polisi) at Tanzania Police Force October, 2023.
The Chief of the Tanzania Police Force announces job vacancies for those who have completed mafunzo ya kujenga Taifa (JKT) & Kujenga Uchumi (JKU), both within and outside the camps, with qualifications ranging from Degree, Diploma, Certificate, Form Six, and Form Four.
Qualifications of Applicants
a) Must be a Tanzanian citizen by birth. b) Must have completed Form Four or Form Six from 2017 to 2022. c) For Form Four and Six applicants, age should be between 18 to 25 years. d) For Form Four applicants, grades should range from Division I – IV. For those with a Division IV grade, they should have points between 26 to 29. e) Form Six applicants should have studied science subjects with grades ranging from Division I – III. f) Degree, Diploma, and Certificate holders should be aged between 18 to 29. g) Minimum height: 5’5″ for men and 5’2″ for women. h) Must possess a national identification or an identification number from the National Identification Authority (NIDA). i) Physically and mentally healthy, certified by a Government doctor. j) Must be single without children. k) Must not have used drugs. l) Ready to attend preliminary police training. m) Not employed or never employed by another Government institution. n) Ready to work as a police officer anywhere in Tanzania. o) Ready to self-finance all stages of the interview if called. p) Must not have tattoos. q) Must not have a criminal record. r) Degree (NTA level 8), Diploma (NTA level 6), and Certificate (NTA Level 5 or NVA Level 3) applicants must possess specified fields indicated in the announcement.
- All applicants should handwrite their application letters, including phone numbers and send them to Chief of the Police Force, P.O. Box 961 DODOMA.
- Attach the following copies: a) Birth certificate b) NIDA National ID or NIDA number c) JKT/JKU completion certificate for those outside the camps. d) Academic certificates. e) Secondary school leaving certificates.
- Form Six and Four graduates who have completed JKT/JKU training and are outside the camps should send their applications to Regional Police Commanders.
- Form Six and Four applicants inside the JKT/JKU camps should send their applications through the Regional Police Commanders, addressed by the Camp Chiefs.
- Degree, Diploma, and Certificate holders specified in this announcement should download and fill out a particular form (Attachment ‘B’) detailing personal information. This form is attached to the advertisement and is available on the Police website. The form should be sent in ‘excel’ format, and not scanned (pdf), except for application letters and certificates. Mainland Tanzania applicants should email [email protected], and Zanzibar applicants should email [email protected]. Hand-delivered or postal applications won’t be accepted.
- The deadline for applications is 16/10/2023.
Issued by: Chief of the Tanzania Police Force Tanzania Police Force Headquarters P.O. Box 961 DODOMA 09/10/2023
The deadline for submitting the application is 16 October, 2023.