Various Jobs (Ajira Jeshi La Polisi, Nafasi za kazi Polisi) at Tanzania Police Force December, 2022.
The Tanzania Police Force is announcing job vacancies for JKT / JKU graduates present at JKT / JKU Camps with Form Four, Form Six, Diploma and Degree.
The Tanzania Police Force was officially established on 25 August 1919 by an English Government proclamation published in Government Gazette No. But the army was legally established by the Police Force Act of 1939 [THE POLICE FORCE AND AUXILIARY SERVICES ACT OF 1939) PRINCIPAL LEGISLATION. This law is the one that applies to this day although it has been revised from time to time.
- Be a citizen of Tanzania by birth.
- Must have graduated from JKT/JKU training
- Must have graduated from the fourth form from 2016 onwards aged from 18 to 25 years.
- Graduates of Degree, Higher Diploma and Diploma should be aged from 18 to 30 years.
- Have a national identity card or an identity number from the National Identity Authority (NIDA).
- He should be in good physical and mental health certified by a government doctor.
- He should not have any criminal record.
- He should be single/married or have a child.
- He should not have any marks on his body (tattoo)
- Must be at least five feet (5.5) tall for men, and five feet three inches (5’3″) for women.
- He must have never used drugs.
- He should be ready to attend the initial training of the Police profession.
- He must not be employed by another government institution.
- Be ready to do Police work anywhere in Tanzania.
- Applicants who pass the interview will be selected.
- He should be ready to pay for himself in all stages of the interview in case he is called
- For those who have a Diploma, Diploma, Higher Diploma and Degree with the fields specified in (attachment ‘A’).
- The deadline for receiving applications is 27/12/2022.
The deadline for submitting the application is 27 December, 2022.
- Total Jobs 3 Jobs
- Location Dar es Salaam