Tazama Matokeo ya kidato cha nne , Matokeo ya kidato cha nne, CSEE Results, Matokeo Kidato cha nne haya hapa, NECTA CSEE Results, Form four Results, Matokeo ya form four.
Check hapa Matokeo ya kidato cha nne | www.necta.go.tz, NECTA CSEE Results. Form Four Results. Form four Examination Results, Matokeo form four , Form four Results NECTA. Matokeo ya mtihani kidato cha nne, 4m 4 form 4 form iv.
Through this page, you will get the complete information related to the process to check NECTA CSEE Results online using websites and mobile apps. Just continue reading to know about the CSEE Results Updates.
Form four Result Date 2022/2023
Form four result is awaited by the students and the NECTA is expected to release the result by December or before. NECTA has not shared any official confirmation on Form four Result Date 2022/2023, students are advised to keep checking the official website for latest updates.
When will NECTA declare Form four result 2022/2023
However, the NECTA has not yet released the official date for the declaration of the Form four results. It is being speculated that the NECTA will be released within a month from when the exams will be concluded.
The National Examination Council of Tanzania has announced the form four results as shown below
Form four Result 2022/2023 on these websites
While the result can be checked here (as mentioned before), also the easiest way to do so is by going online on the official site of NECTA. Below is the website where the NECTA Form four result will be available https://necta.go.tz/.
Functions Of NECTA
The following is a list of the additional duties carried out by the NECTA:
The Functions of National Examinations of Tanzania
- To formulate examinations policy in accordance with the principles of education for self reliance and the education and training policy
- To ensure responsibility for examinations within the United Republic of Tanzania and to make provision for places and centres for examinations
- To receive from other persons or bodies of persons reports or other material affecting examinations policy and from from time to time to consider and review examinations policy as circumstances may require
- To co-operate with other persons or bodies of persons in the orderly development of an examinations system in the United Republic of Tanzania
- To conduct examinations for, and to grant, diplomas, certificates and other awards of the the council
- To act as the body which shall facilitate, administer and supervise foreign examinations in Tanzania.
Powers and Duties of The National Examinations Council of Tanzania
- Administer the properties of the Council both movable and immovable
- To administer the funds and other assets of the Council
- To signify the acts of the Council by use of the common seal;
- Subject to the provisions of this Act, to appoint such officers of the Council as it may deem necessary
- To review regulations relating to examinations
- To consider and approve subjects suitable for examinations
- To appoint panels or boards of examiners
- To enter into arrangements, whether reciprocal or otherwise, with other persons or organization, whether within or outside the United Republic, for the recognition of awards granted in respect of examinations falling within their respective responsibilities
READ ALSO: JOBS IN TANZANIA
For more information Visit https://www.necta.go.tz/
- Total Jobs 6 Jobs
- Location Dar es Salaam