Young Investment Co. Ltd, a Private Limited Company was incorporated under the Tanzania
companies Act 2002 on 12th day of March the year 2018. The company is now engaged in a variety of business activities not limited to trade, manufacturing, agriculture and so on.
In order to enhance our efficiency the company seeking to hire a qualified and competent candidates for the following position below:
Job title: Veterinary Officers (2 Posts)
Job location: Dar Es Salaam
Company Name: Young Investment Company Limited
Number required: 2
Job Duties description for Veterinarian (veterinary officer)
- To keep a specified number of animals, taking care of their day to day growth and changes.
- Examine animals to detect and determine the nature of diseases or injuries that may happen to animals
- Treat sick or injured animals by prescribing medication, setting bones, dressing wounds, or performing surgery.
- Collect body tissue, feces, blood, urine, or other body fluids for examination and analysis.
- Advise animal keepers regarding sanitary measures, feeding, and general care necessary to promote health of animals.
- Train and supervise workers who handle and care for animals.
- Provide care to a wide range of animals or specialize in a particular species, such as cattle or exotic birds.
- Establish and conduct quarantine and testing procedures that prevent the spread of diseases to other animals or to humans, and that comply with applicable government regulations.
- Conduct postmortem studies and analyses to determine the causes of animals deaths.
- Inspect cattle, poultry, and other animals to detect the presence of communicable diseases.
- Plan and execute animal nutrition and reproduction programs.
- Research diseases to which animals could be susceptible.
- Inspect animal housing facilities to determine their cleanliness and adequacy.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma in Animal Health and Production from any recognized higher learning Institution.
- Must be good in English speaking and writing
- Must have at least 3 years of working experience in related field, working in large poultry farm with more than 20,000 broiler or layers chicken or 200 cattle.
How to apply:
Qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover letter to [email protected] before Tuesday
20th August, 2019. Qualified candidates will be contacted through their contact numbers for next steps.