Wasoko is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionising access to essential goods and services by connecting small merchants to the digital economy. We fix inefficient supply chains and provide services previously unavailable to informal businesses. Wasoko aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers or banks necessary.
Thousands of retailers in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Senegal, Cote d’ Ivoire, Zambia use Wasoko’s mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
Role: Warehouse Data Clerk.
Location: Mbeya, Tanzania.
Reporting to: Branch Warehouse Manager
- Compiles all daily, weekly, and monthly warehouse inventory reports as assigned by the BWHM
- Transfers physically issued stock into the Wasoko web platform
- Carry-out agents daily stock and cash reconciliation
- Issue and replenish agents with stock as indicated on their Delivery Notebooks
- Carryout main warehouse stock take and random Tuk Tuks counts as assigned by the Branch Warehouse Manager
- Ensures that delivered products matches LPO quantities
- Updates LPO trackers and inventory tracker
- Any other duties as may be assigned to them by the Branch Warehouse Manager
- Degree or diploma in supply chain management or related field.
- Must have a minimum working experience of 2 years in a warehouse in a busy FMCG setup
- Computer literacy MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint e.t.c,
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Candidates with the neccessary skills and qualifications should apply through the link below.