Warehouse- Inbound Coordinators – Postings
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Job Description :
From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, our business was founded on people of phenomenal character, and in 250 years, nothing’s changed. We’re the world’s leading premium alcohol company. Our brands are industry icons. And our success is thanks to the strength of our people, in every role. It’s why we trust them with our legacy. And it’s why we reward them with the career-defining opportunities that they deserve. Our ambition is to create the best performing, most trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve these, we need the very best people.
Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) is a fully integrated beverage business in Diageo Africa (supply and demand for beer and spirits).
SBL flagship brand is Serengeti Premium Lager. Other brands in the portfolio include Tusker Lager, Guinness, Kibo Gold, Pilsner and Senator. Headquartered in Dar es Salaam, SBL is also the distributor of several global Diageo international renowned spirits brands such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Gordon’s, Bailey’s and Captain Morgan.
Purpose of Role
To ensure that inbound and outbound inventory operations in form of products (Raw Materials, finished goods, packaging materials, Point of Sale (POS) for a specific warehouse are updated on to SAP/WMS/TMS appropriately and real time.
- Check document completeness: Prove that all source documents (eg GRN, Pick sheets, BDNs, STO, etc) are authorised and verified by the right people as declared in the market SOA.
- System Posting: Update the appropriate systems (SAP/TMS/WMS) with the right document information, accurately and on time.
- System Reconciliations: Ensure that system records postings are supported with the right source documents daily.
- Filing and archiving: Ensure that all source documents are safely, appropriately (soft or hard copies) filed on time for easy retrieval.
- Controls and Compliance: Be the point of contact for system regression tests or User acceptance Testing for the market and support all market/site audits
Qualifications and Experience Required
- A Bachelor’s Degree. Or Higher diploma
- A minimum of 4 years working experience in a related, operations or inventory management role.
- Computer literate and ability to work under agreed timelines and priorities.
- Good interpersonal skills, convincing personality, and a standout colleague.
- Good Communicator, commercially acumen and able to adapt to a constantly evolving operations environment.