ASFA Hose Service and Maintenance Support Ltd is a registered firm in Tanzania with offices at Mwanza, Kahama – Shinyanga and Tabora regions. ASFA is legally reputable to carry on the business of providing hydraulic services such as hydraulic hoses, pumps, fittings, adaptor filters, O-ring also we are dealing with Mechanical services, civil services, fire suppression system, welding and fabrication that include technical support, repair as well supply of personal protective equipment (PPE), Supply of spare parts for Automotive and heavy machine-like KOMATSU, CATERPILLAR
The company also carry out a business of supplying different products to various Individuals, Private Companies, Government Institutions and overseas Companies and Agencies.
We’re looking for an experienced candidates who is passionate about our mission of building long term relationship with our clients and providing unique customer service.
Supervise daily activities of warehouse operations to ensure safe and efficient receiving and issuing of stock as per Asfa standards.
Location: Mwanza HQ Offices
- Allocate equipment, warehouse space, and personnel in accordance with the warehouse supervisor’s planning schedule and pre-alerts
- Conduct daily operations /toolbox meetings with relevant warehouse teams
- Conduct daily spot checks to ensure warehouse staff adhere to rules and procedures as published in the relevant operations
- Co-ordinate inbound, storage and outbound activities of shipments in a timely, safe and efficient manner while ensuring full accountability
- Ensure correct stacking and storage procedures are adhered to as per warehouse supervisor instruction and QHSE rules
- Perform cycle counts, monthly stock takes with gap analyses and action plan follow-up Issuing of gate passes and delivery notes per truck/activity Preparation of goods receipt and dispatch notes
- Ensure that warehouse staff catalogs, archives documentation correctly and in a timely manner Counter-sign all stock cards, tally sheets, and stock take sheets to ensure stock accuracy Maintain a catalog of all items with dimensions, volumes, descriptions, and suppliers available from the warehouse perform any other duties as may be assigned by Asfa Management
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in either Logistics or Supply Chain management or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in supply chain with specific focus on warehousing will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage, encourage and build the capacity of others
How to Apply:
Please send cover letter and CV to [email protected] no later than January 30, 2023, the subject line should include the job title. No phone calls will be accepted