The purpose of this function is to ensure stock accuracy & efficiency when receiving, picking / packing and dispatching of goods.
- All customers receive correct parts and quantities in time and on time
- Any discrepancies with regard to inventory, safety and other anomalies are reported
- Assist with stock counts – Wall to wall and cycle counts including Bin Maintenance
- Housekeeping and safety is adhered too
- Receiving of inbound purchase orders or transfer orders
- Put-away/binning of stock
- Picking of orders
- Packing of orders
- Warehouse administration and housekeeping
- Loading and Off-Loading of vehicles
- Operating MHE
- Adheres to safety and environment policies.
- At least Diploma in Procurement
- Writing skills & Numerical skills
- Basic computer literacy, Windows, etc.
- Aurora knowledge will be a definite advantage
- Experience working in a similar role previously
- MHE Operating license e.g. Fork Lift Truck Operator
This position will be based in mine site