The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) on behalf of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania entered into a contract for the Upgrading of NDUTA JCT-KIBONDO TOWN-KIBONDO-JCT(25.9KM) to Bitumen Standard, The Rigional Manager’s Office TANROADS – Kigoma, on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS, intends to recruit qualified and competent Staff to fill the following vacant posts on specific duties short – term contracts within the Region.
Only successful applicants will be notified to attend the interview at their own cost at Kigoma town
POSITION TITLE: Works Inspector-Drainage and structure (1 POST)
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or Equivalent from any recognized Higher Learning Institution/colleges
- Registered as Graduated/professional Engineer with ERB
- A National Form VI certificate of FTC or ordinary Diploma certificate;
- At least 3 years cumulative experience related to road/bridge design and construction;
- Served as a Works Inspector or an equivalent capacity at least Three (3) years in road construction project of similar magnitude and complexity
- Self motivation, able to work under pressure beyond working hours with minimum supervision;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory
- Must be a Tanzanian citizen;
Age Limit: 25 years and above.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All interested applicants are invited to apply and submit their application letters to the under- mentioned address not later than 25th February 2020 with their complete CVs, certified copies of all academic and professional certificates names of three referees including former employer if any, applicant’s contact telephone number and postal address.
Deadline for submission is 25th February 2020 at 16:00 Hrs
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOULD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS
P.O. BOX 97
(KASULU ROAD UJENZI YARD)
E-mail: [email protected]