Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology (DIT) which is an equal opportunity Public employer invites qualified Public Servants to fill the following vacant posts at MWANZA and MYUNGA CAMPUSES by transfers.
VACANCIES FOR MYUNGA CAMPUS
WORKSHOP/LABORATORY TECHNICIAN II -2 POSTS
- Diploma in Mining Engineering -1 post
- Diploma in Civil/High way Engineering -1 post
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
According to DIT Schemes of Services for Administrative Staff of 2013 but not limited to the following:-
- Assists in specified tasks related to laboratory practical research and students’projects under close supervision;
- Assists academic staff in their research, teaching and consultancy activities;
- Assists in the repair and maintenance of laboratory and workshop facilities; and
- Perform any other related duties assigned by immediate Supervisor.
- Attractive remuneration package in accordance with the Institute’s salary scale of PGSS 4/1
- All applicants must be Public Servants;
- Application letters for Transfer should be routed through respective employers;
- Attach current CV with 3 accessible referees one of them work related referee;
- Attach dully certified copies of education and Professional certificates;
- Applicants should have skills and qualifications as shown in each post;
- Applicants with certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU); and
- All Secondary and Academic Certificates should have been verified by the respective Authority (NECTA and NACTE);
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants are invited to submit their application to the following address;-
Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology,
P. O. Box 2958
DAR ES SALAAM
The deadline for receiving applications is TWO WEEKS from the date of the first appearance of this advertisement in the News Paper and Website (Deadline 18/03/2020).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further scrutiny.