KCCEM-US Fish Scholarships are open for the applicants of Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo and Rwanda to pursue wildlife management diploma. These scholarships are jointly organized by U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS) and The Kitabi College of Conservation and Environmental Management (KCCEM)
The aim of the scholarships is to encourage wildlife study.
The Kitabi College of Conservation and Environmental Management (KCCEM) is a regional training College, operating under Rwanda Development Board (RDB). The objective behind the establishment of KCCEM is in line with Development Goals and the Rwanda Vision 2020.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue two-year wildlife management diploma level course.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the field of management.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship is available to attend the 2-year wildlife management diploma level course in Kitabi College of Conservation and Environmental Management (KCCEM) Rwanda.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Rwanda
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- This is a competitive program.
- The scholarships are for candidates from Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo and Rwanda.
- The language of instruction at KCCEM is English.
- Applicants must have at least 2 years of conservation experience and be under 40 years of age.
- The two years program begins on 11 September 2017 and runs to June 2019.
Nationality: Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo and Rwanda.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants should have at least 2 years of conservation experience.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have been fluent in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Use capital letters in filling this application form
- Paste one passport size photograph and attach another photo to your application
- Enclose a copy of your National Identity card or Passport
- Enclose a Curriculum Vitae
- Enclose a notarized copy of your academic transcripts and certificates.
- Submit the hard copy of the application to the Office of the Director of academic programs by email on; admission-at-kccem.ac.rw
- Personal statement (Motivation Letter) of why you wish to join] the diploma programme. (approximately 100 words in English)
- Enclose recommendation letter (s) from at least one referee especially your employer.
- List the person who told you about the scholarship opportunity.
Application Deadline: contact employer.