KIM University Online Application Form | KIM University admission procedure
Find detailed information about KIM University Online Application and KIM University admission procedure into Undergraduate, PhD, Postgraduate, Masters, Diploma and Certificates programmes.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR BACHELOR DEGREE PROGRAMMES:
- Senior six certificate with 2 principal passes.
- Certified copy of Senior Six Certificate
- 1 Copy of National Identity Card
- 1 Copy of Passport for non Rwanda citizens
- 2 passport size photographs (Coloured)
- 1 Ream of papers
- Application fees of Rwf 5,000 deposited on any of KIM University bank accounts
- In addition applicants to the BSc in Economics must have a strong background in Mathematics.
Applicants for Professional Programmes
- To register for CAT, a student must have a certified copy of senior Six Certificate with 15 points or above.
- To register for CPA, a student must have a certified copy of Senior Six with 30 points or above.
- Students are warded internationally recognized certificates and diplomas
How to Apply at KIM University
For More Information Visit http://kimuniversity.ac.rw/