Get details of Lancaster University Accra (LUG) Online Application Form, Lancaster University Accra (LUG) How to Apply and Lancaster University Accra (LUG) admission procedure if you want to study in Lancaster University Accra (LUG). Also Find out how to apply for Undergraduate, PhD, Postgraduate, Masters, Diploma and Certificates programmes at Lancaster University Accra (LUG). Read on to find out more about Lancaster University Accra (LUG) Online Application and admission procedure.
Application process for Foundation and Undergraduate students
- Apply online here
- You can also apply using the application form
- Complete and submit the completed application form, supporting academic documents and a copy of your international passport.
- Once your application is approved, an offer will be sent to you
- You accept the offer by paying non-refundable fees registration fees
Application process for MBA and Postgraduate students
How to Apply at Lancaster University Accra (LUG)
Candidates are requested to apply on-line by going on the Lancaster University Accra (LUG) website and clicking on the Admission / Apply Icon. Applicants are further advised to complete and submit the form.
HOW TO APPLY Executive MBA
- Create an account to a receive a username and password
- Log in to start your application
- Under Programme Details select Business Administration (Executive) LU Ghana for EMBA.
- First degree transcripts and certificate (Minimum requirement: Second Class Upper)
- Updated CV or resume
- Two references
- Personal statement
- Passport copy (Biodata page)
- High school certificate with an English grade of C or higher (IELTS 6.5 overall, if required)
Successful applicants will be invited for an interview.
Providing GMAT and English scores are optional.
If you have any difficulties or queries, please contact our Admissions Team for further assistance at [email protected].
Lancaster University Accra (LUG) online application form
The Lancaster University Accra (LUG) application portal makes enrollment opportunities reasonably available to both local and international learners. All prospective learners must make sure to submit their applications ahead of the deadline to make sure that their submissions are eligible. New applicants are advised to access and complete the Lancaster University Accra (LUG) application form, which is available online by using the guide provided above.
READ ALSO: Jobs in Ghana