Get here matokeo ya qt 2020/2021, Qualifying Test (QT) Results 2020: QT : Qualifying Test is conducted by National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA). Generally, the QT Results published in the month January every year.
NECTA Qualifying Test Results 2020:
- The Qualifying Test examination in Tanzania allows private candidates who are looking for appearing in Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE), but do not have Form II level secondary education.
- The Qualifying Test will comprise questions from Civics, Cross-Cutting issues, English Language, Kiswahili, Kiswahili, History, Geography, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.
- Qualifying Test draws as much as possible from the form I and II national syllabus but focuses more on testing knowledge and skills equivalent to National Form II Examination.
Matokeo qt 2020/2021 via SMS:
- necta tanzania national examination result : – allow students to check the “QT Results 2020-2020” by SMS through a mobile phone. If you do not have Internet connectivity then you may check the “matokeo ya qt” using SMS, to get the result check the SMS process below.
Get Result Via SMS:
- Go to write message and type <<matokeo*centre number*candidate number*exam type*exam year >>
- matokeo*S145263*3366*qt*2020-2020 (Send SMS to 15311)
Get Rank Via SMS
- Go to write message and type << rank*centre number*exam type*exam year >>
- rank* S01478*qt*2020-2020 (Send SMS to 15311)
Cost per SMS is Tshs 200/=
This service is only available for Tigo, Vodacom and Zantel subscribers.
necta 2020 qt results online:
From 2016 the National Examination Council Of Tanzania (NECTA) developed online Matokeo ya qt system through official website (www.necta.go.tz). Now students of Tanzania can check their necta 2020 qt result online. Check below for step by step guide to get the result online.
- Step 1 : visit www.necta.go.tz
- Step 2 : Find the “Result” in Main Menu and Click on “Search” from sub menu.
- Step 3 : The “Search Result” window will appear shown in below.
- Step 4: Select your “Year” as 2020
- Step 5: Select “Exam Type” as QT.
- Step 6: Enter Your “Candidate number” (Qualifying Test Exam)
- Final Step: Click on “Request” button.