Monash International Merit Scholarship in Australia, 2017/2018, Monash University is offering up to 31 merit scholarships for international students to undertake full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
Brief Description: 31 merit scholarships are available for international students at Monash University. $10,000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed.
Eligibility: International student.
- Commencing students with a full Monash course offer or continuing students that have completed a minimum of 2 semesters*
- Undertaking a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia, or
Note: the following students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- Students studying Australian Year 12 (these students may be eligible for the Monash International Scholarship for Excellence).
*Current students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD) course must have completed at least 3 semesters.
- They must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester.
- They will be required to participate in at least three Marketing and/or Scholarship promotional activities. These activities include attendance at official scholarship functions and participating in marketing activities and networking events.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses available at Monash University.
Scholarship Award: Total average value of up to $50,000 (based on a 5-year degree)
- $10,000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed.
- Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events.
National/International Students: International students can apply for these merit scholarships.
How to Apply: Applications should be submitted by post or email.
- Can be deferred within the same calendar year only.
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (due dates as below).
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Current Monash students can only apply in Round 1 and Round 3 (after semester 2 results are released)
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.
Application Deadline: The application deadlines are:
- Round one: 15th October Semester one or two of the following year
- Round two: 15th November Semester one or two of the following year
- Round three: 15th January Semester one or two of the current year
- Round four: 15th March Semester two of the current year
- Round five: 15th April Semester two of the current year
- Round six: 15th May Semester two of the current year
For more details visit the official site