Mzumbe University Admission 2023/2024 in Tanzania: Mzumbe University (MU) has released the notification for admission to various undergraduate, Masters, Diploma, Certificates, postgraduate, M.Phil & PhD Programs in different disciplines for the this academic year. Candidates are advised to read the official advertisement from the official website before filling the form also the complete details of Mzumbe University (MU) Admission 2023/2024 in Tanzania can be checked from the page below.
Mzumbe University invites applications from qualified Tanzanians and non-Tanzanians for admission into Certificate, Diploma and Bachelor programmes offered by the University for the academic year 2022/2023.
The University offers Bachelor Programmes in three campuses for the academic year 2022/2023. These campuses are Main Campus-Morogoro; Dar es Salaam Campus College; and Mbeya Campus College. Applicants wishing to be admitted into one of these programmes have to clearly indicate their campus preferences during their applications. When selecting your programme, the Programme Code will signify the campus for which the programme is offered. Applicants may choose up to three choices and one may be selected depending on his/her preferences and the competition in academic performance.
The University offers 7 Diploma and 9 Certificate Programmes for the academic year 2021/22. All Diploma Programmes are offered at Mbeya Campus College except for Diploma in Applied Statistics (DAS) and Diploma in Information Technology (DIT) which are offered at the Main Campus-Morogoro. All Certificate Programmes are offered at the Main Campus-Morogoro except for Certificate in Accountancy (CA) and Certificate in Human Resource Management (CHRM) which are offered at Mbeya Campus College.
Any programme with the code ending with MU is offered at Mzumbe University – Main Campus, a programme with the code MMB is offered at Mzumbe University – Mbeya Campus College, and a programme with the code DCC is offered at Mzumbe University – Dar Es Salaam Campus College.
A. Before you start your Application
- Make sure you have a Valid Email Address and Phone Number ( They will be used for issuing feedback on your application status when the admission selection is complete)
- Access the link for Online Application and Admission Portal (http://admission.mzumbe.ac.tz/ provided through ‘ Admission’ button on Mzumbe University Official Website)
- New Applicants – Go to “Online Admission” tab then click on “New applicant click to register”. You Must Register by Creating a User Account (You should Type a User name, A valid email address and a an easy to remember Password then Press a CREATE ACCOUNT Button). You will receive a message “Please check your email to complete the registration process.”
- Go to your email and activate the account you created by clicking on the link you received from the Application Portal which reads. “To activate this account, please click the following link”. You will receive a feedback message “Your Account is now activated”.
- Click of a Login Link here you will be redirected to the Admission Login Page “ Sign in to your Account” You will be required to enter/write ‘ your ‘ User Name’ and ‘ Password’ then click on ‘ SIGN IN’
- Select ‘Entry Mode’ and such as ‘Direct’ and ‘Equivalent’. Specify the Country you attended your A-Level /O-Level, the click “ SAVE AND CONTINUE”
C: APPLICATION COMPLETION STEP: This has Six simple steps.
- Step 1: Accept Terms and Conditions: After reading the terms and conditions click to Select ‘I agree to the terms and conditions’ then press “SAVE AND CONTINUE” to see next window. This will take you to step 2.
- Step 2: Personal details: Fill in personal details Correctly such as Date of Birth , Sex, Marital status, City/Region, District, Sponsorships, Phone Number and Postal Address. Then Click on ‘SAVE AND CONTINUE’. This will move you to step Number 3 .
- Step 3: Make Payment:At this point you will receive an auto-generated ‘Payment Control Number’ that will be used for payment of your application fee. This number will be used to make payment using any of the following channel:
1.Via Mobile Network Operators (MNO):
- Enter to the respective USSD Menu of MNO
- Select 4 (Make Payments)
- Select 5 (Government Payments)
- Enter the control number xxxxxxxxxxxxx as reference number
- Then amount
- Lastly PIN (Password)
2. VIA BANK:
Visit any branch or bank agent of NMB, CRDB or TPB. With Control Number: xxxxxxxxxxxx
If you have paid using CRDB SimBanking App or Mpesa ‘Refresh your page’ or use keyboard CTRL + R to display your payment confirmation details. If you logout and paid using branch or at Fahari Huduma, login again to see your payement confirmation details. Then Click on ‘CONFIRM PAYMENT AND CONTINUE’. This will directly take you to step Number 4
- Step 4: Confirm Previous Training: For direct undergraduate applicant write your ‘ Form Four Index Number’ and ‘Form Six Index Number’ correctly in the relevant boxes. Then press ’ >’ to move the numbers into the right box. Then Click on ‘SEARCH RESULTS ’. Both Form Four and Form Six results will be retrieved together with your names. Make sure you confirm if all retrieved data are correct. Then Click on ‘CONFIRM AND CONTINUE’ to move to Step Number 5.
- Step 5: Select Programmes: For Bachelors, Diploma and Certificate Applicants you will choose three programmes that you would like to be considered for admission. Click of the Programme then Push/Move Forward ‘>’ or back ‘<’. They are arranged according to your preferences. Then Click on ‘SAVE AND CONTINUE’. This will take you to Step Number 6.
- Step 6: Check and submit: At this stage you can review all information on your application before you click on the submit button. You are allowed to Edit all the information except the Names, Results and the Application Fee Payment.
- If you are satisfied click ‘SUBMIT APPLICATION’. You have completed the Application Process. You now receive a text message through the Phone number you provided that reads “Thank you for submitting your application to Mzumbe University. You will be notified when the selection process is complete”
For Further Assistance:
1. Visit Mzumbe University Website ’ Admissions’ Burner where you will be updated on the status of your application.
Now for Mzumbe University Online Application 2023/2024 use any of the below link to Apply.
For More Information Visit https://site.mzumbe.ac.tz/.
READ ALSO: LATEST JOBS IN TANZANIA
Admission Process: The Admission of the candidates will be based on the merit based qualification for more information Download TCU guide book.
Through the above article, candidates can check all details such as Mzumbe University (MU) Admission, its mode, fee details & much more. We have also mentioned step by step procedure for how to fill the Mzumbe University (MU) application form for candidates to avoid any kind of rejection in the submission. Authority will accept form only of eligible candidates so candidates must also check the mentioned eligibility norms to check whether they are eligible or not.