National Film and Television Institute (NAFTI) Online Application Form | National Film and Television Institute (NAFTI) Student Portal
ONLINE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- DOCUMENTS NEEDED – you will need the following documents to complete the application process:
- Passport picture (size of picture should not be more than 2M)
- Your Educational Certificates and Transcript must be scanned and saved in pdf format
- FORM 1 – PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- Complete all details on the form
- Upload your passport picture
- FORM 2– EXAMINATIONS PAGE:
- Complete details of your Examination Results, Educational Background, Work Experience (if any)
- Complete details of YOUR CONTACT PERSON
- FORM 3– UPLOAD DOCUMENTS:
- . Upload all relevant documents (such as Certificates, Transcripts, Passport Page [required for foreign applicants]) that matter to your application.
- Prospective applicants MUST obtain an application Voucher code and PIN from NAFTI or any branch of GCB Bank at an applicable fee.
- Foreign applicants who wish to apply but cannot access the voucher may submit an email to [email protected] for assistance.
- You do not need to complete this application forms at a sitting. You can always come back at a later day, log in with your serial number and PIN stated on your receipt (do not loose your receipt) to complete the form within the deadline given.
- Submit application ONLY when you have completed all entries on the forms
How to Apply at National Film and Television Institute (NAFTI)
READ ALSO: Jobs in Ghana
For more information Visit https://www.nafti.edu.gh/