National University of Science and Technology Zimbabwe (NUST) Online Application Form
If you wish to apply for an undergraduate place at NUST, you need to meet the criteria outlined in the Admissions Regulations for the specified Degree Programme.
NUST students have a distinct academic ability and intellectual curiosity. They come from all over the country and bring with them an amazing range of personalities and interests. This helps make our University one of the most vibrant learning environments in Zimbabwe. NUST is recognised for its innovative curriculum, offering one of the best educations in the country and competition for places to study is intense. On average we receive over 20,000 applications for approximately 5000 places each year.
Before you start:
- Choose which course you would like to study.
- Check the admission requirements for your course. Specific grades and subjects required are also shown on each course page.
- Personal details including an email address. Make sure you check this address frequently.
- Details about your education, and any qualifications you have already achieved.
- A personal statement where you tell us why you are interested in your chosen course.
- A fee payment to NUST is required to complete the process.
National University of Science and Technology Zimbabwe (NUST) Application form | Select the appropriate online application in this section and learn about the steps you’ll take to complete the application process. You’ll also find instructions about submitting academic records and any other required documents, as well as information about tracking the status of your application after you’ve applied.
How do I apply to study at NUST?
For more information http://www.nust.ac.zw/