- The courses or programs to which funding is available varies with the participating universities. Students must look into their university for details about the course.
- Once the course is chosen, candidates should apply for Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP), 2017 through the institutions.
- Institutions select the eligible candidates and nominate them for the Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP), 2017.
- The applications of the nominated candidates are assessed by the embassies based on their multi-annual strategic plans.
- Final selection is made by EP-Nuffic based on the following criteria:
- 50% female
- 67% category 1 countries
- 35% food security
- Ep-Nuffic awards the grant to the institutions and the selected students will be informed by their institution.
Source : Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs