Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualiﬁed Nigerian students. E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
- All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
- All applicants must be in theirSECOND YEAR (i.e admitted on or before 2017/2018 academic session).
- All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness oftheir claims.
To apply and for more information visit here