Namibia University of Science and Technology (NUST) Admission | NUST mature age online application, NUST online application due date, NUST admission status.
HOW TO APPLY
Before you apply to NUST please familiarise yourself with the programmes / qualifications on offer as well as the admission requirements.
After deciding on a qualification you are willing to pursue, you may:
- Apply to NUST online at https://ienabler.nust.na/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login. Applying online provides you with immediate notification that your application has been received. You will also be able to follow the progress of your application online. Online applications is FREE!
- Apply manually by downloading the application form, complete and submit at the NUST Main Campus or any of the Regional Centres or via the post. An application fee of N$150 for undergraduate and N$240 for postgraduate is payable.
|Forms must be submitted to:||For Enquiries:|
|The Office of the Registrar,||Tel: +264 61 – 207 2056|
|Private Bag 13388,||Fax: +264 61 – 207 2401|
NUST BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:
NUST Current Account Number: 55500126319,
First National Bank,
Branch Code: 281872.
WHEN TO APPLY
The closing date for all applications except application through Mature Age Entry Scheme is 31 August. The closing date for applications through the Mature Age Entry Scheme is 31 July. Applicants will be notified in writing as soon as possible after the closing date whether their applications for admission have been successful or not.
If the application is received after the closing date, the prescribed non-refundable late application fee of N$440 must accompany the application. No late applications will be considered for admission via the Mature Age Entry Scheme. The Namibia University of Science and Technology reserves the right to reject any such late applications.
CERTIFIED COPIES OF DOCUMENTS THAT MUST ACCOMPANY YOUR APPLICATION ARE:
- Identity Document or Birth Certificate (Namibian Citizens);
- Passport (non-Namibian citizens);
- If applying manually, proof of payment (e.g. original bank deposit slip);
- Latest school results eg. Namibian Senior Secondary Certificate (NSSC), August results (current grade 12 learners);
- Declaration and Undertaking. If you are under the age of 18, the form must be co-signed by a legal guardian or parent;
- Reference letter from employer(s) – Applicable to Mature Age Entry Scheme applicants only;
- Certified copies of qualification(s) e.g. diploma, degree etc., Academic Record/Transcripts and complete syllabi – for Postgraduate or Advanced Standing Applicants;
- Latest qualification in original language and a translation in English, if the qualification is in a language other than English; a NQA Evaluation of the qualification, if it is obtained outside the SADC Region – Foreign Applicants
READ ALSO: JOBS IN TANZANIA
For more information Visit https://www.nust.na/