Maastricht University in the Netherlands invites applications for the Orange Tulip Scholarship for Masters Students in 2021.
The Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS) is intended for students from several Neso countries who want to study in the Netherlands. At Maastricht University the OTS grants are available for certain faculties combined win certain Neso countries.
The scholarships are managed and promoted by the Neso Offices (Netherlands Education Support Offices) in the participating countries. On their websites you can find detailed information in your own language regarding the courses that are offered, the application requirements and the total amount of the scholarship. This information varies per scholarship.
Worth of Award
- The OTS scholarship covers 100% of the recipient’s tuition fees for the Master’s programme (i.e. maximum 24 months).
- The period of the scholarship starts and ends on the dates indicated in the award letter. Please note: no additional allowance towards living costs or visa costs is granted.
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- You have the nationality of your Neso country and you live in this Neso country
- You have a degree from a non-Dutch university
- You have not previously studied or worked in the Netherlands
- You have been admitted to a Master’s programme at the corresponding Faculty for your Neso country
How to Apply
- Step 1: Register for one of the Master’s programmes at the selected Faculty of Maastricht University for your Neso country. For further details on how to register for a Master’s programme at UM, please see your prospective programme’s webpage.
- Once you have submitted your application via Studielink, you will receive a student ID number for Maastricht University.
- Step 2: Apply for the OTS scholarship via the website of the Nuffic Neso office in your country. You can find the links to the right website if you click on your Neso country in the table on the website.
Deadline: Complete your application by May, 2021.