TU Wien and WU Wien in Austria want to support women and women’s advancement in careers. For the upcoming program start on October 15, 2018 they are therefore offering partial scholarships for female managers with a strong track record. The maximum amount is 25% of the total program fee.
Worth of Award
They offer partial scholarships for female managers with a strong track record. The maximum amount is 25% of the total program fee.
- Applicant must be female leader all over the world.
- Applicants need to hold a first academic degree and have at least 3 years of professional experience. Other criteria are the career progression as well as clear ambition and high motivation for participating in the PMBA program.
How to Apply
- When starting the online application please choose “Application (including scholarship)” and further on “MBA Scholarships for Female Leaders”.
- Qualified applicants will be invited to an admission interview with an Academic Director.
- For further information please contact the program management:
Mag. Mareike Kerschbaum
Continuing Education Center
Tel: +43/ (0)1 / 58801-41722
Dalibor Babic, BSc
WU (Vienna University of Economics and Business)
WU Executive Academy
Deadline: applications close June 30, 2018.