Call for Application
The General Public is hereby informed that the Egyptian Agency of Partnership for Development (EAPD) in cooperation with the Department of Irrigation and Hydraulics in the Faculty of Engineering – Cairo University are offering scholarships for suitable candidates to apply for a Master’s degree titled “Shared Water Resources Development Program” for the academic year 2021/2022.
To be eligible for admission, the student must fulfill the following conditions:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent and should have at least three years of practical experience after graduation.
- Have a good command of the English language and working knowledge of computers.
- Be physically fit and have a record of good conduct and honorable behaviour.
List of required documents
- A copy of a valid passport.
- B.Sc. certificate or its equivalent certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and East African Cooperation and the Egyptian Embassy.
- 6 recent personal passport size photos.
- Completed Application Forms (herein attached).
- Have an official medical certificate that states that the candidate is free of any infectious disease (HIV, HEPATITIS C and COVID-19) and be tested within 72 hours prior to travel.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to provide evidence of proficiency in English.
- A recommendation letter from Employer or Affiliated University/Institution.
This scholarship will cover the following expenses:
- Tuition fees;
- Airfare ticket, go and return;
- Transportation cost from the airport to the University;
- Accommodation and monthly allowance of 350 USD; and
- Resident permit expenses.
Mode of application and submission
- Details and all information regarding the aforementioned Master’s programme can be found on: http//ihd.eng.cu.edu.eg/swrd/main.htm
- For further inquiries and clarification concerning the scholarship or the application process please write to the following email address: [email protected] or call tel no.: (+255) (022) 2111716/2113591.
- The deadline for applications is on Thursday, 9th September 2021.
NB: The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania will not provide a loan or grant for candidates who will be offered this scholarship.
Ministry of education, Science and Technology,
P. O. Box 10,