St. Joseph University in Tanzania, SJUT Online Application 2023/2024 | St. Joseph University in Tanzania, SJUT admission procedure
SJUT Admission 2023/2024 in Tanzania: The officials of St. Joseph University released the SJUT Admission 2023/2024 in Tanzania at the official website (Link will be provided below of this post), admission to various undergraduate, Masters, Diploma, Certificates, postgraduate, M.Phil & PhD courses in different disciplines. With the release of St. Joseph University Admission Form 2022/2023 in Tanzania, the officials also released St. Joseph University Eligibility Criteria and procedure for applying. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding St. Joseph University Admission 2023/2024 in Tanzania. Read on to find out more.
1. Applicant must have valid phone number and email address.
2. Select a programme according to your qualifications. The first preferred programme will be considered first.
3. The application fee for Diploma programmes in Engineering is Tsh.25,000/- and for the Doctor of Medicine is Tsh.25,000/- (non-refundable).
4. There is no application fee for the applicants for Bachelor of:- Engineering, Computer Science(3 years) and Science with Education.
5. You will be issued a control number for the payment of the application fee.
6. The payment can be done through the mobile money services or bank.
7. After completing the payments, you will be provided with a provisional joining instructions.
8. Applications for Diploma programmes in Health and Allied Sciences should be submitted through www.nacte.go.tz
9. Kindly read the students admission entry specifications/requirements for the programme of interest before making the choice. Click here to view or download the admission Guidebook.
St. Joseph University In Tanzania (SJUIT) is a renowned University in Tanzania currently with three active colleges, two at its Mbezi-Luguluni Campus and one at its Boko campus.
SJUT admission 2023/2024 – St. Joseph University in Tanzania
The colleges at the Mbezi-Luguluni campus offer degree and Ordinary Diploma programmes in various fields of Engineering and Sciences and Mathematics Education. The college at the Boko campus offers MD (Doctor of Medicine), Pharmaceutical Sciences and Nursing programmes. SJUIT has secured the position as the “UNIVERSITY OF CHOICE”, when it comes to engineering, ICT, science education, medical and paramedical related studies in Tanzania. SJUIT is a university of choice not just for students alone but also for parents alike, as well as the labour market.
The university owes its existence and operations to its mission which focuses on “Capacity Building by offering Quality Employable Education”. The products of the university are well sought in the labour market for their mantle, discipline and dedication. SJUIT produces the leaders of the country, who are well-known for their discipline, knowledge, skill, loyalty and integrity.
The university boasts of a team of professionals who are dedicating their time in the development of the youth. The team is drawn from local and abroad alike.
SJUIT has become a destination “WHERE YOUR DREAMS ARE NURTURED”.
ST. JOSEPH COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES, BOKO CAMPUS
1) Doctor Of Medicine
Course Duration : 5 years
1) Three principal passes in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with minimum entry of 8 points. Whereby one must have at least C grade in Chemistry and Biology and at least D grade in Physics.
2) Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with at least five (5) passes including two credit passes in chemistry and biology and a D grade in physics PLUS Diploma in clinical medicine with an average of “B+” or GPA of 3.5.
3) OR Bsc (lower second) majoring in physics/mathematics, chemistry, biology/zoology.