SMMUCO admission 2020/2021 / SMMUCO Application Form | SMMUCO Online Application form 2020/2021
SMMUCO Online Application/Admission 2020/2021. SMMUCO is hereby inviting Applications for various Postgraduate Degree Programmes, Undergraduate Courses, Certificate and Diploma Courses for the academic year 2020/2021. All applications are processed online through SMMUCO Website.
Admissions requirements are criterias that you need to satisfy before you are admitted to our college. Like any other higher learning institution, our college has the minimum and maxmum requirements set to give you a wider chance of pursuing your studies with us.
To explore those requirements, Click on the categorized list of programmes on the left namely Postgraduate Degree Programmes, Undergraduate Degree Programmes and Non-Degree Programmes.
Stefano Moshi Memorial University College (SMMUCO) Undergraduate Degree Programmes
SMMUCo offers undegraduate programmes in various fields of studies as follows;
- Bachelor of Business Administration with Education
- Bachelor of Education (Arts)
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass communication
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration and Management
- Bachelor of Accountancy
- Bachelor of Arts in Community Development
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management
Duration of the courses
The undergraduate degrees are three years programmes conducted on fulltime basis and they are offered at three campuses of the college; Masoka Campus, Mwika Campus and Moshi-Town Campus.
Stefano Moshi Memorial University College (SMMUCO) Postgraduate Programmes
SMMUCo currently offers the following postgraduate programs:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
These Programmes aims at deepening the understanding of educational issues, upgrading knowledge and skills in providing educational leadership and growth of the education sector, prepare future lecturers for higher educational institutions, researchers and writers of various educational materials.
* Preparations for mounting an MBA programs are at an advanced stage.
Stefano Moshi Memorial University College (SMMUCO) Non-Degree Programmes (Diploma, Certificate and Foundation Courses)
Stefano Moshi Memorial University College (SMMUCO) Diploma Programmes ( 2years)
- Diploma in Education
- Diploma in Accountancy
- Diploma in Office Management and Secretarial studies
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Procurement and Materials Management
- Diploma in Community Development
- Diploma in Mass Communication
- Diploma in Law
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism studies
Stefano Moshi Memorial University College (SMMUCO) Certificate Programmes (1year)
- Certificate in Law
- Certificate in Journalism
- Certificate in Community Development and Social work
- Certificate in Human Resources Management
- Certificate in Procurement and Materials Management
- Certificate in Accountancy and Finance
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Microfinance
- Certificate in Office Management and Secretarial Studies
- Certificate in Information Technology
- Certificate in Tour Guiding and Tourism Studies
Stefano Moshi Memorial University College (SMMUCO) Foundation Course (1 month)
- Foundation Course in Journalism
For More information Visit https://www.smmuco.ac.tz/