Get here the Form four Results 2022/2023 | NECTA Matokeo ya kidato cha nne 2022/2023. NECTA CSEE Results 2022/2023.
This article is all about NECTA Form four Results 2022/2023. Students will get all the information related to National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) CSEE Result 2022/2023 which includes result dates, how to check result, previous year result statistics etc. Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) is conducted by National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and here we have provided you the CSEE 2021 Results also known as NECTA matokeo kidato cha nne 2022/2023 or NECTA Form four Result 2022/2023.
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is Government Institution which was established by the Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973. NECTA is responsible for the administration of all National Examinations in Tanzania. Contenders who have successfully appeared in the NECTA CSEE Exam Now they can check their CSEE Result 2022/2023.
CLICK any link below FOR Form Four and QT Results 2022/2023
How to check NECTA Form four Results 2022/2023 online?
Now students of Tanzania can check their Certificate of Secondary Education Examination Results 2022/2023 online. Check below step by step guide to get the NECTA CSEE Results 2021 online.
- Step 1 : visit www.necta.go.tz
- Step 2 : Click on “Results” from the Main menu.
- Step 3 : The “Results” window will show all results available.
- Step 6: Select “Exam Type” as CSEE.
- Step 5: Select your “Year” as 2021
- Step 6: Students can now check their CSEE result.
- Students can save and take print of their result for future reference.
Note- Students can also click on the links provided above to check their NECTA CSEE Results 2022/2023.
Grade ranges for the certificate of secondary education examination shall be as follows-
- (a) 75-100 = A – indicating Excellent
- (b) 60-74 = B+ – indicating Very Good
- (c) 50-59 = B – indicating Good
- (d) 40-49 = C – indicating Average
- (e) 30-39 = D – indicating Satisfactory
- (f) 20-29 = E – indicating Unsatisfactory
- (g) 0- 19 = F – indicating Fail
N.B. As has been observed over the course of the past few years, the dates and times of result announcements have been frequently changed. The information below has not been independently verified. However, this article will continue to be updated to reflect official updates as and when they come in.
READ ALSO: JOBS IN TANZANIA
For more information Visit https://www.necta.go.tz/