Get here the Form four Results 2019/2020 | Matokeo ya kidato cha nne 2019/2020 by Necta. NECTA CSEE Results 2019/2020.
This article is all about NECTA Form four Results 2019/2020. Students will get all the information related to National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) CSEE Result 2019/2020 which includes result dates, how to check result, previous year result statistics etc. Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) is conducted by National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and here we have provided you the CSEE 2019 Results also known as NECTA matokeo kidato cha nne 2019 or NECTA Form four Result 2019/2020.
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is Government Institution which was established by the Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973. NECTA is responsible for the administration of all National Examinations in Tanzania. Contenders who have successfully appeared in the NECTA CSEE Exam Now they can check their CSEE Result 2019/2020.
CLICK any link below FOR Form Four and QT Results 2019/2020
How to check NECTA Form four Results 2019/2020 online?
Now students of Tanzania can check their Certificate of Secondary Education Examination Results 2019/2020 online. Check below step by step guide to get the NECTA CSEE Results 2019 online.
- Step 1 : visit www.necta.go.tz
- Step 2 : Click on “Results” from the Main menu.
- Step 3 : The “Results” window will show all results available.
- Step 6: Select “Exam Type” as CSEE.
- Step 5: Select your “Year” as 2019
- Step 6: Students can now check their CSEE result.
- Students can save and take print of their result for future reference.
Note- Students can also click on the links provided above to check their NECTA CSEE Results 2019/2020.
Grade ranges for the certificate of secondary education examination shall be as follows-
- (a) 75-100 = A – indicating Excellent
- (b) 60-74 = B+ – indicating Very Good
- (c) 50-59 = B – indicating Good
- (d) 40-49 = C – indicating Average
- (e) 30-39 = D – indicating Satisfactory
- (f) 20-29 = E – indicating Unsatisfactory
- (g) 0- 19 = F – indicating Fail
CSEE 2019 Certificate
- CSEE award to school and private candidates shall be Distinction, Merit, Credit and Pass. Subject to sub-regulation (1) Distinction and Merit shall be awarded to a candidate who conforms to regulation 23 (2)
(a) of these Regulations.
Calculation of GPA:
Calculation of GPA shall base on candidate’s best score in seven subjects. Calculation of GPA shall base on candidate’s best score in seven subjects
- (a) a distinction shall range at a GPA of 3.6 – 5.0;
- (b) a merit range at a GPA of 2.6 – 3.5
- (c) a credit shall range at a GPA of 1.6 – 2.5 or awarded subject to regulation 25(2);
- (d) a pass shall range at a GPA of 0.3 – 1.5, and awarded to a candidate who passes in at least one of the subject at a grade not below C or passes in at least two subjects at grade D.
GPA shall not be calculated to a candidate who sat for less than seven subjects. The CSEE shall contain the particulars as set out in the Third Schedule to these Regulations.
N.B. As has been observed over the course of the past few years, the dates and times of result announcements have been frequently changed. The information below has not been independently verified. However, this article will continue to be updated to reflect official updates as and when they come in.
READ ALSO: JOBS IN TANZANIA
For more information Visit https://www.necta.go.tz/