BLACKDOT MEDIA LIMITED
BLACKDOT Media is an award winning Creative Advertising Agency in Zambia that is constantly evolving. We are the official Zambian representative agency of Saatchi & Saatchi, Publicis Worldwide and Leo Burnett. We are affiliated with PUBLICIS AFRICA GROUP – one of the largest communications and fastest growing creative networks in the world.
Oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
MAIN ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly, monthly and quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with new and existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with the various teams to identify and grow opportunities.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Full Grade Twelve (12) Certificate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or closely related fields.
- Must be conversant with MS Office Applications
- A minimum of three (03) years experience in client service environment is highly desired.
- Must possess a clean driving license.
SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong presentation skills
Applicants must send their Cover letter and CV ONLY to: [email protected]
Applications should be addressed to;
THE GROUP HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
BLACKDOT MEDIA LTD
Closing Date: 13th October, 2020
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]