Afrox Zambia Limited
Afrox Zambia Limited, a member of the Linde Plc Group, is the leading Gases and Welding solutions provider in Zambia. The company wishes to fill the vacant positions of:
To be based in Ndola and reporting to the Financial Accountant, the incumbent shall be responsible for supplier payments processing, administration of all tax types and attending to all cash requirements.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Receipts and payments processing in the cashbook
- Daily reconciliation of cash book
- Administration of petty cash for Ndola.
- Receiving and receipting of all local supplier invoices.
- Retrieving orders and matching them to specific supplier invoices in readiness for payment.
- Requesting for supplier statements and making sure all documentation is available for reconciliation purposes.
- Reconciling all supplier accounts whenever payment is being prepared to avoid duplications.
- Uploading supplier payments on the banking platform and later capturing in Accpac.
- Preparation and submission of Vat every month and on time.
- Preparation and submission of withholding tax on rental payments whenever due and on time.
- Preparation and submission of excise duty to ZRA for OMC on time.
- Uploading all customs payments on the banking platform, scanning the documents to SA and making sure they are filed for Vat purposes.
- Uploading all third-party payroll payments every month.
- Daily cash sales banking
- NATECH/ZICA equivalent
- At least 3 years accounting experience
- Computer literate
- Must be a member of The Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants with a valid practicing certificate
Afrox Zambia Limited is an equal opportunity employer. If you are Interested in either of the two positions and you possess the relevant qualifications and experience required, kindly send your application with your attached detailed C.V. in word to: [email protected]
Closing date: 10th December 2020.
Only short-listed candidates will be responded to.