LSO Contractors Limited
Local Construction and Building Maintenance company
Your job title will be Executive Assistant and you will be employed to support our Group CEO’s office. On a daily basis, you will report to the Group CEO and occasionally to the Head of Finance and Admin.
On a day to day basis, the Job Holder will:
- Manage incoming and Outgoing Phone and Email communications*
- Process complex administrative and business oriented special project assignments
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reply on behalf of the CEO where instructed
- File, Email, Open and distribute mail
- Compose presentations, complex reports, Memos, Letters, confidential correspondence and files with a high degree of accuracy, efficiency and professionalism.
- Spearhead Tender Submission Procedures
- Interface with customers and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Maintain calendar and schedule of events for Meetings, Customer Meetings, and Special Events.
- Handle CEO’s Expense Reports, Reconcile Credit/Debit cards where applicable
- Maintain Records of Office Inventory and Company Assets
- Coordinate periodic review and update of business literature like Corporate Profile, Website, Social Media Pages, Whatsapp for Business Catalog.
- Assist with implementing an effective Marketing and Sales Strategy for the business’ core products.
- Maintain Inventory of all Tools and Equipment and be custodian for allocation to each site.
- Manage and track Office Resources and expenditure against monthly budget
- Manage usage of office resources.
- Supervise transport for official business and maintain up to date vehicle status registers.
- Complete Special Projects and other duties as assigned.
- Maintains strict confidentiality on highly sensitive matters.
- Applies a proactive and flexible approach to their workload
- Coordinates access to the Group CEO without being a hindrance to progress
Targeted Results/Key Performance Areas
- Effective Management of the CEO’s office (Timely Meeting/Appointment Reminders, Clean in/out trays, Proper Follow ups, and feedback
- Adherence to Deadlines
- Tenders and Suppliers Registration Processes are Submitted 2 days before deadline.
- Prompt Reconciliation of Expenses and Debit/Credit Cards and submission to Finance for Weekly Reporting
- High Level of Innovation and Initiative applied to the role
If you have a minimum of a Degree in Law (LLB), Business Administration, Marketing or Sales and at least two years’ experience in a successful SME Company, and feel you are up to the job and not a time waster, then please email a Motivation Letter and CV to [email protected]
Note that Applications without a Motivation Letter will not be considered. Applications close: 22nd July 2020.